Need help with squirrel removal from your house? ATW can help with squirrel trapping and squirrel removal
ATW can help you get rid of a squirrel in the house or attic. Our specialists will inspect the attic or other areas of your house where the squirrel has made residence, and develop a squirrel removal plan that will suit your individual needs. .
For more information on our Wildlife Removal Services click here.
- Color is usually Gray with a white belly but there are several color phases, i.e. brown, black, etc.
- Weight slightly varies between Males & Females weighing around 1-2 pounds
- Around 15-20 inches from nose to tail
- Breeding is throughout the year but there are two breeding peaks, winter and summer
- • February, March June & July are the peaks
- • Gestation is 6 weeks
- • Litters are born in March & July
- • Generally, two litters of young are born each year
- • An average litter size is between 2 and 4
- • Mother raises litter in nest for 12 weeks
- Will gain access to your home by:
- • chimneys
- • roof vents
- • attic fans
- • soffits and fascias
- • stove, dryer and furnace vents
- • wood siding
- Damage they will cause once inside home:
- • contamination of insulation
- • chewing of electrical wires and cables
- • young may fall between walls and die, causing an odor
- • urine & feces contamination - POSE HIGH HEALTH RISK!
- Mainly eats fruits, nuts, seeds and vegetable matter
REMOVAL & CONTROL SERVICES
Critter Hunter Blog
Animal Proofing & Repair