ATW can help you with skunk removal from your house as well as skunk odor removal from your pets. Contact us for a more in-depth consultation or click here for more information on our odor removal services.
For more information on our Wildlife Removal Services click here.
- Color is Black with a white stripe starting on top of head and down both sides and up the tail
- Well know for foul smelling musk
- Able to spray up to 15 feet
- Can spray repeatedly
- One teaspoon of musk can be detected for up to a 20 mile radius
- Oily Yellowish musk contains sulfuric acid
- Can cause temporarily blindness in humans and animals
- Breeding is from February until early March
- Gestation is about 60-64 days
- Generally, litters are born in April or early May
- Only one litter of young is born each year
- An average litter size is between 6 and 8
- Weaned at 6-8 weeks
- 6-8 weeks the young will start forging for grubs and insects
- Can be found living under:
- garages, etc.
- Damage they will cause:
- tearing up lawns and landscape beds in search of grubs and insects
- getting into garbage cans
- skunk essence can permanently stain many objects
- essence can permeate inside homes becoming quite strong
- Omnivorous, eats both plant and animal foods.
- Second most suspected animal for Rabies carrier. Distemper, parvo virus, roundworm, hookworm, fleas and ticks
REMOVAL & CONTROL SERVICES
Critter Hunter Blog
Animal Proofing & Repair